There’s been a lot of talk lately about what’s the best affiliate platform to use for your Warrior Special Offers. For me there is only one contender and it’s ClickBank. Here’s why.
1, It’s real easy for affiliates to promote a WSO via ClickBank, all they need is their ClickBank ID, there is no need to approve affiliates and no worrying about approving affiliates you don’t know.
2, ClickBank takes care of refunds, paying affiliates, taxes, vat, everything.
3, If you run a WSO with a partner you can set up a ClickBank JV Contract and not worry about splitting payments, again, ClickBank takes care of refunds, paying affiliates, taxes, vat and it’s all split with you and your JV partner.
4. You can use the ClickBank JV feature to recruit more affiliates by offering them a slice of all your profits. EG. Dear mr big guy, if you promote my WSO I’ll give you 10% of everything it earns for the next 7 days.
5. You can integrate multiple one click upsells, downsells, recurring billing products, etc.
6. With special software you can have your main hoplink going to your main product at the regular price and your WSO re-directing the discounted version of your discounted product to your WSO. If you want to see this in action note how this hoplink goes to our main sales page:
And this hoplink’ goes to the WSO:
Here’s an example of one of our WSO JV pages that uses ClickBank, this WSO has done over 50k in sales:
7. More and more affiliates are refusing to promote WSO’s via Warrior Plus because of the risks associated with PayPal and this figure can only grow.
8. I know I’ve mentioned ClickBank takes care of refunds but this can be a real issue with Warrior Plus and other affiliate platforms that rotate payments. Affiliate platforms that rotate payments send one payment to the product creator and then one to the affiliate on a rotation system.
If someone wants a refund they usually go to the WSO seller but more often than not the payment goes to an affiliate, I think you can see how this can lead to problems. How many threads do you see go bad because a refund doesn’t get processed in a timely manner? With ClickBank you are in control of refunds and you never ever have to worry about an affiliate not processing a refund.
9. ClickBank is super reliable, I’ve never seen it go down, ever.
10. The biggest reason of all, you will never be looking over your shoulder waiting for the email from PayPal telling you your account is limited. This alone is a reason to go with ClickBank.
As more and more WSO sellers see their PayPal accounts becoming limited ClickBank seems to be the perfect alternative. I’d love to hear what you think so please feel free to comment.